Friday, October 19, 2007

Free advertising on Craigslist

A great place to place free advertising is Craig's list at www.craigslist.org .

Try new products there, see if they draw any interest. It won't cost you anything.

Keep in mind that placing one ad per day in any category is the way to go. Doing more than that will be considered spamming and is not a good thing.

Choose your product or service (I have a friend who does pet sitting and does incredibly well on Craigs's list), choose your city and place your ad. The results should come pouring in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use an ad notification tool for craigslist from http://www.adnotifier.com to track new ad postings. LOL I get to see the ads as they post so I get the deals first! I got an entire sofa set for free someone was giving away woot woot

October 19, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home